So, I said in my previous post that my novel, Black and Blue, will be released on November 1. Well, it’s now officially available for pre-order. Huzzah!
You can find the eBook on Amazon, Apple Books, Kobo, Booktopia, Angus & Robertson, Barnes & Noble, Indigo and more.
Choose your preferred eBook retailer to pre-order Black and Blue.
The paperback listing has also popped up in a few places and I plan to offer direct sales of paperbacks soon. Anyone got any e-commerce tips? I mean, I could always go with some variation of “oi, message me and I’ll send you bank deets” but it would be nice to make it a little more formal. 😉
I also made a rough and ready book trailer, which might be a bit naff but whatevs.
Unfortunately, there’s no actual speech in the trailer, nor is it audio described — both of which would have required me to record some audio for it or find a super convincing synthetic voice — but in the interests of accessibility, here’s a text description of the video, presented as a list:
- Trailer consists of black and white video and text with sad piano music playing in the background.
- Scene: A young woman sits alone on stairs. 3 people can be seen chatting in the background.
- Intertitle: ‘Jade wants to give up on life…’
- Scene: Cuts back to woman on stairs. She looks off into the distance, then down to the floor.
- Intertitle: ‘until she meets Rory…’
- Scene: A man strums and tunes his acoustic guitar.
- Intertitle: ‘but will Jade get what she needs?’
- Scene: The woman clings to a net, looking out from behind.
- Intertitle: A contemporary coming-of-age story about mental health, the power of music, and trying to find a place in the world.
- Scene: The woman continues to look through the net at the camera, before looking off into the distance.
- Video ends with an image of the front cover of Black and Blue by Lee-Ann Khoh.
Well… not long to go now. I’m excited but also really nervous.
2 thoughts on “Pre-order Black and Blue”
Hello Lee-Ann. Fellow AWC traveller here, although I don’t expect to write something good enough to publish. Congratulations to you. I will buy your book in print copy.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks Trish! Hope you like the book.